Friday, April 20, 2012

If You Can’t Beat ‘Em…

And you can not, of course - you are about it, the law - but again pulls a spammer of practice because you can not beat them, as well as you can jomiteul fun mocking them.
My friend (co-writers on this blog), Marian Allen, called today's Spomment Facebook(Facebook) have. It's your favorite spam is also a great place to share ideas.

And on this blog well - the new Blogger and "imported" to add a Google blessing. I, "Reject" the moment I am a little surprised, but obviously a geobogo was immediately broken. Or this blog reported "OHhhhhh, say that Google, a real man was. I get it. Such splog's not - the real people, that is, parody is true. Or satire. Or something. Oh, is that somehow - she is.” Let's get sploggers fixtures and blogging around the world to find out if you can, whirling dervishes, wormholes through their words have invented a way to force a couple creative writers. Reached and the blog constantly so some lewd joke in the game a few coins and get the strands to create some semblance suite-o gotta stretch it out.

If I’m right, Marian, drinks are on me at the Hugo Awards in San Antonio. Wait – did I say “drinks”? If I’m right, I’ll buy you an ice cube and three nanolitres of good Scotch.

2 comments:

  1. Pick your poison, but I'm pretty sure we'd have to quit decent jobs and promote this blog full time just to make a fifth of a Fifth's worth of pennies.

    ReplyDelete